CunninLynguists-Oneirology (10 Year Anniversary Edition)-2021


01. Predormitum (Prologue)
02. Darkness (Dream On) feat. Anna Wise
03. Phantasmata
04. Hard As They Come (Act I) feat. Freddie Gibbs
05. Murder (Act II) fea. Big K.R.I.T.
06. My Habit (I Haven’t Changed)
07. Get Ignorant
08. Shattered Dreams
09. Stars Shine Brightest (In The Darkest Of Night) feat. Rick Warren
10. So As Not To Wake You (Interlude)
11. Enemies With Benefits feat. Tonedeff
12. Looking Back feat. Anna Wise
13. Dreams feat. Tunji & BJ The Chicago Kid
14. Hypnopomp (Epilogue) feat. Bianca Spriggs
15. Embers
16. Predormitum (Prologue) (Instrumental)
17. Darkness (Dream On) (Instrumental)
18. Hard As They Come (Act I) (Instrumental)
19. Murder (Act II) (Instrumental)
20. My Habit (I Haven’t Changed) (Instrumental)
21. Get Ignorant (Instrumental)
22. Shattered Dreams (Instrumental)
23. Stars Shine Brightest (In The Darkest Of Night) (Instrumental)
24. Enemies With Benefits (Instrumental)
25. Looking Back (Instrumental)
26. Dreams (Instrumental)
27. Embers (Instrumental)
28. Hard As They Come (Act I) feat. Freddie Gibbs (Trox Remix)
29. Looking Back feat. Anna Wise (Elaquent Remix)
30. Stars Shine Brightest Remix feat. ST




 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario